Building Surveying Services - Dorset, Hampshire and across The UK
Why use Castlemore Ltd?
At Castlemore Ltd, we have over 25 years experience of providing a full range of both Commercial and Domestic Chartered Building Surveying services to a large number of customers across the UK.
We are fully regulated by RICS and we pride ourselves on our personal, yet professional, relaible and efficient service. We tailor our services around the varying needs of our customers. We provide our customers with a fully bespoke service and this includes working at the times that suit our customers best including weekends and evenings.
Why use a Chartered Building Surveyor?
Chartered Building Surveyors are highly trained professionals offering expert and impartial advice on all aspects of land, property and construction.
‘Chartered’ is a qualification that shows the Building Surveyor has achieved the International Gold Standard of the profession, and has met the technical and commercial demands of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Chartered Building Surveyors are experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of land and property including plans, detailed design, construction, maintenance, boundary disputes, other neighbourly issues, party walls and dilapidations.
Chartered Building Surveyors can also use their knowledge of construction to analyse and diagnose building faults and failures and recommend appropriate and practical solutions.
Being a Chartered Building Surveyor means:
- Meeting the demands of RICS
- Having to undertake continued learning and training
- Agreeing to abide by the regulations of RICS
- Maintaining professional indemnity insurance
- Follow a strict code of conduct, which regulates how clients are dealt with
- Ensuring that appropriate professional standards are met
- Having a formal complaints handling procedure
- Providing independent and impartial advice
In addition to the above, our surveyors are DBS checked for any criminal records.