Architectural Design Services - Dorset, Hampshire and across The UK
We are regulated by the RICS and we have a wealth of experience and expertise in helping a wide range of both Domestic and Commercial clients bring their property plans to fruition, whether it is a small scale extension or a refurbishement of a completely new property.
Our principle activity is the design and specification of building work, whether to alter, refit, extend, adapt or refurbish existing buildings or to create a new building. We work on buildings ranging from large commercial complexes to domestic premises and for a wide range of private and public clients.
We can advise about the practicalities of your plans before you even start and assist you with developing your ideas, look at options and help you to create a design that ensures you achieve a building which meets your requirements and within your budget.
We have helped many clients over the years with their building projects and can hold your hand as much or as little as you need from design, through to obtaining planning and other approvals. Then when you are ready to start work, we can obtain comparable prices from several builders and then oversee the construction, should you wish.
- All drawings are produced on AutoCAD enabling changes to be made quickly and efficiently.
- Drawings are usually produced in 2D but we can also undertake 3D drawings if you wish.
- It also means that we can send them by email to you for speed.
- Most of the work is undertaken in-house, but for more complex architectural designs we also have a team of architects that we can use.
- We also use land surveyors for preparing site and levels surveys and undertaking large-scale measured surveys.