Project Management and Contract Administration - Dorset, Hampshire and across The UK
Whether or not you have undertaken a building project before, you may want someone to manage the project for you. This is particularly common for absentee landlords or for people with holiday homes, and we undertake a lot of refubishment work for clients who live outside of the area.
Our services could involve any or all of the following:
- Prepare outline or detailed plans
- Prepare Budget Estimates
- Advise on statutory approvals required, including health & safety
- Programme the project
- Apply for all necessary consents and approvals
- Co-ordinate with other consultants/suppliers/sub-contractors
- Prepare and submit Building Regulations Application
- Prepare construction drawings
- Prepare Schedules of Work & Specifications
- Advise on obtaining tenders
- Issue tender documents to contractors
- Analyse tenders returned and advise on results
- Appoint contractor OR arrange a price to be negotiated with one contractor
- Ensure all work undertaken in accordance with contractual requirements and good practice
- Provide completion certificates
- Undertake snagging inspections and issue lists of requirements for rectifying any defects present.
- Undertake an ‘End-of-rectification period’ inspection and issue final paperwork.
- Release final payment to contractor.
For an informal chat - or to discuss more details of any of our services
or fill out the Contact Form and submit it.